Sunday, March 7, 2010

Bank Krisadee

Okay, so here it goes~
I'm glad that there are still some fans of Thai lakorns in my country ;) And I'm glad that at least there is someone reading my blog post about my interest in Thai lakorns.

(For DaYah)
These are the stuffs that I found out about Bank Krisadee (or Songwuth in Mae Ai Ser Un) -->

Full name: Krisadee Poungprayong (กฤษฎี พวงประยงค์)
Nickname: Bank (แบ็งค์)
Date of birth: 21 September 1984
Place of birth: Bangkok
Education: (I'm not sure about his education level), but it sounds like he took Agricultural Science, (or) went to Kasetsart University
Life motto: Where there's a will, there's a way (or in Thai, ความพยายามอยู่ที่ไหน ความสำเร็จอยู่ที่นั่น)
Hobbies: Watching movies, listening to music, reading
Favourite sport: Football (soccer)
Favourite colour: Blue
Weight/Height: 69kg/1.74m
Personal behaviour (this phase sounds awkward to me): Shy, joyful, entertaining
Pet: Dog (or puppy, I'm not sure)
Siblings: 2 persons
Opinion about love: "Love is something you cannot write or say, you must experience it by your own..."
Other random facts: He likes girls who are polite

That sums up what I can find about him in his profile biodata on Channel 7 Thailand's website here. <-- please click

Forgive me if I translated some parts wrongly, but I'm pretty sure that about 80% of the things above are exactly (or more less) correct. Please check out the website, it has 5 pictures of him there (which I don't think I want to put here as they are copyrighted).

If you want more pictures of him, enter his name in Thai script - แบ็งค์ กฤษฎี พวงประยงค์ or just แบ็งค์ กฤษฎี (use Google search for better results). You can find a few pictures of him, I guarantee :)

I hope this helped you much! :D

Credits goes to www.ch7.com - I don't own any of the information stated above, I just translated it.

Enjoy! :) and thanks for visiting my blog and be the first person to ask something about Thai actors here!

1 comment:

นู๋อาร์ said...

อยากด้ายเมลล์พี่แบงค์ง่ะ