Friday, January 7, 2011

Ermm..Happy New Year..

An amateur-ish picture. I think so.

OK. I was away for almost a week. No Internet, no guitar, no newspapers, even no TV (WHAT?). Yeah, I'm telling the truth. I had one marvelous week with only my 2.0 MP handphone camera, three novels, one A4 paper for doodling and a one year old mp3 player which can only play one song for not more than 10 seconds. Laugh.

Slept early, woke up early. Had early evening naps and discovered that it was still 3pm when I woke up. How funny life can be without any distractions. Really funny.

I had no other options - completed reading 2 and a half novels. Made extra jokes to kill time. Took a lot of pictures of ordinary things. When I said a lot, I mean an average of 30 pictures per day. Not to forget they were low quality pictures.

By the end of the one-week enjoyable boot camp, I came up with one conclusion.

INTERNET KILLS CREATIVITY

and guess it's not to late to say happy new year 2011.
First post for 2011! Woohoo!~

No comments: