Sunday, July 17, 2011

Second Week Over!

Heyyyy everyone! (Ehem, if there are anyone).

My third week here will be starting tomorrow and so far everything is fine. Perhaps because I've been through all the homesick and stuffs like that when I was in Form 1, I didn't really suffer from it this time.

Why? Well in my point of view, the people around you play a HUGE role in determining your feelings. So far I've met with really nice people, both seniors and the people in my batch, regardless from which programme or block or group they're in. Here, in this place, the introvert, anti-social, constantly-nervous Fee is slowly picking up to be brave and confident to speak to new faces. It wasn't easy, it isn't easy. A lot of seniors told us to explore during this first semester. You know the meaning. Get to know the people, the places and everything well...before you have limited time to do so in the future. You just gotta do it right. I mean explore in a useful manner. Lol. Don't worry wei, to you all who are reading this.

Ok. Social life is so far so good. What about studies? I'm doing my best to adapt myself to the new environment and technique of studying. In terms of being in the class, I think I'm the same old Fee. The one who sits at the corner. The blur one. The one who takes time to be in the same pace with others. I'm no gold and glitters yet. But I'll be good enough one day. Yes I will. (Please allow me to do some self-motivation in my own blog, ok?).

Next, spiritual life. Here, in this place, despite being far away from home and family, I somehow feel like being at home. I have the opportunity to know God more here and I can feel that I am never alone. A lot of things have changed in me during the past two weeks and I can feel it. I've met so many new faces in church and got the chance to mix with really nice seniors too.

Old friends? Yeah I still miss them, the good old days..but time passes by so quickly here. Sometimes I think I don't even have time to think. Wait, that sounds so paradoxically wrong.

Mum, dad, sisters, teachers, old friends, please don't worry about me although sometimes I do worry about myself. Time to say that's all for now...because..

I HAVE SOME CHEMISTRY WORK TO BE DONE AND I HAVEN'T FINISHED ANYTHING YET ARGGGHH!!

Just kidding. I can finish it. I can.

Ps. I miss my guitar too much so much very much right now..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good for you. :)
where are you now?