Monday, March 14, 2016

#2 Participating

I can't believe that I haven't been here since January.

I guess it's like what Charlie from The Perks of Being a Wallflower wrote, y'know, perhaps I'm trying to participate more in life. Perhaps I no longer have the time to write all these feelings down. Perhaps.

Life's been mundane as ever. But there's a beauty behind it, as always.

I feel like I'm slowly getting back to who I was. It's exciting and scary at the same time. I miss being this person. It's like I've lost my true self over the years of anger and pain but right now everything seems alright. I'm feeling the eagerness to participate in life. And it's so weird to feel this way. 

Participating.

Easier said than done, for it requires courage that I still don't seem to possess. 

No comments: