Saturday, November 22, 2008

My Beloved Cheap Kapok Guitar a.k.a Gitar Kapok

I bought this guitar when I was 12 years old, well, I mean my uncle bought it for me. Just a cheap guitar, I guess..but it's still valuable for me (RM 80+). Too bad that I couldn't afford a better one. Right now I'm still struggling to play some new songs but I really think I could play some chords better than before. My next agenda: keep practising barre chords which really hurt my fingers!



Why guitar?
Huh, I have to admit..if I were rich I would choose to play the piano or drums instead! This is all that I could afford right now. No need to attend classes like rich kids..ahaha..what I do is just buy a chord book (which costs RM 2.50) then learn by myself. Sometimes I get fed up, but when listening to other classmates play in the storeroom inside our class, huh..that's enough to envy me and I will always end up practising the whole day or just play nonsence songs! Learn from the pros? I'm not that friendly and non of my classmates seem to be much generous to teach me.


My Hopes After This
Uyh..I really really hope that my dad will buy for me a better guitar after this. I heard this from everywhere, people say that more expensive guitars are a lot easier to play. Ah, who cares..if I don't get a new one, guess I have to be patient with this one..



Summary
You guys out there, when you get the chance of your life to own expensive stuffs..ahh..just be thankful, I mean really really thankful. I guess life is always like that!

*btw i removed that silly-looking triangular stuff from my guitar..it looks awful. And that day the guitar fell because of my sister and it had a scratch on its edge. Huh..
*anyone generous enough to buy for me a new guitar? Ehehe



No comments: