Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Ho! Ho! Ho!




Tomorrow's Christmas day! Nothing much is in my mind right now. Just imagining what if santa claus really exists..ehehe..I hope so! Does Santa really exist? Can anybody tell? Well, there's a lot of things that cannot be explained in this world, so so what. What's important is that I maybe believe there is a santa claus out there. When I was a small kid I always hoped for a puppy for Christmas. Well, time flies and know there're not much thing that I expect to have. When it comes, it comes. But if Santa is reading this, ahaha..I will be glad if I get a Les Paul Guitar [what??] for xmas.



The Next Story: EXAM RESULTS!!

I think I'm crazy right now. My PMR results are going to come out less than a week more. *sigh*. But I think this waiting-waiting stuff is really annoying! Aaaarrgggghhh!



A+???? everyone's dream.

No comments: