Saturday, December 20, 2008

It's Raining Outside!

...and I'm cold and bored, so I'm here to tell share a story with you guys about my favourite boyband, D2B. Yeah, call it cerita basi or whatever..I don't mind because here I am to tell you a story using picture sequences..

Well, D2B consists of 3 young, handsome talented guys named Apichet Parnrawat Kitthikoncharoen [Big], Worawech Danuwong [Dan], and Kawee Thunjararuk [Beam]. Their band, D2B was named after the first alphabet in each of their nicknames. If I'm not mistaken, D2B was formed in the year 2001. Their first album was D2B, released on 19/12/2001.

I'll start to introduce Big because he's my favourite! Big was born on 2nd December 1982. From my opinion, I really love Big's appereance in every D2B's songs and Big's voice is really easy to distinguish because it sounds like really Thai!

Next is Dan, the youngest in this band. He was born on 16th May 1984. One thing to mention about Dan, he has really deep dimples and I think his vocal is the best in this group. His voice is really melancholic, suits with their ballad songs.
This is Beam, the eldest member. He was born on 18th May 1980. Honestly, I'm not really interested in Beam. Well, I only keep a few pictures of him compared to Big and Dan!
The beginning of their singing career...D2B became one of the hottest boyband in Thailand. In 2002, they received the MTV Asia Award for the Most Favourite Artiste in Thailand category. Yeah, D2B was really famous by that time.
They were at the peak of their singing career...until one day, something unexpected happened...
On 22nd July 2003, Big involved in an accident which left a bacterial infection in his brain. Fans prayed for Big's health and wished that he will get well, and the Japanese origami-paper cranes became the symbol of everyone's hope to see Big singing again.


Unfortunately, after 4 years fighting with the infection, Big passed away peacefully last year on 9th December 2007, just a week after celebrating his 25th birthday.
And here's what's left, well..just Dan and Beam, but before the death of Big, Dan and Beam had disbanded. They had several albums together, some were special songs dedicated to Big. Early this year Beam appeared with his first solo album and currently Dan is signing with another recording company.
Whatever it is, I'll always become a fan of D2B, enjoy their old songs and collect pictures of them because I'm sure that D2B is the best boyband I've ever known.
My favourites are:
a) Mai Mee Wan Nai Mai Kit Teung [a special song dedicated to Big]
b) Way Laa Mai Koie Por [by Dan and Beam]
c) Mai seu [by Dan and Beam]
d) Nai Jeb Chun Jeb [dedicated to Big]
e) Khon Jai Orn [by Big]
f) Kae Neung Na Tee
g) Ja Goh Hok Gun Pai Tun Nai ------THE BEST FROM D2B!! [from my opinion]
h) Tee Doo Waa Pom Ying Tee Jing Na Pom Ai
i) Kong Kwan Nai Wun Pae
j) Chun Ja Jeb Meu Ter Aow Wai [dedicated to Big]------THE BEST DEDICATION SONG!
...and that's it, the story of my favourite boyband, D2B. Thanks to one of my friends who introduced my to this band! Hope you enjoyed it.
...[and it's still raining now!]

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hye babe!!!it's me eKa laRhhhh...hMmmMm..view larrHhh my blog 2..hahaha..;)

sitikhatijah said...

hye,i'm one of d2b band also..thanks foe ur information.

Fee said...

siti> hi! Great to know that u r also a fan of D2B :D u're welcome, and thanks for visiting my blog :)

Anonymous said...

huhuhuhu.. imiss D2B so much.. especially BIG