Friday, July 24, 2009

Sweet and Sour Week

This is just a boring story. Read it on your own risk.
----------------------------------------------------------


Thinking of the past just hurts me. I miss my life as a Form 3 student. I miss everything about last year.


What's fun in this class that we're still not lack of guitarists eventhough our 2 great guitarists of all time since in Form 1 has transferred school ( and the other, different class ). This morning we sang together during recess time. I miss stuffs like this. I was awesome, but alas our teacher came in just as we were about to sing the chorus part of the song "Lucky". I would be glad if we really can do that everyday.


I can't figure out anything so special about this week. I missed my journal for 3 days I guess. I just feel so lazy to write about anything. UK II will be next month, I have to prepare for my oral test and also kerja kursus. Life only circulates on books, guitar and the Internet this year.


Man, something is really annoying right now. I don't think I can throw this feeling far away from me in the meantime. Ah, just forget about it.


I am still thinking that Gareth's guitar sounds a lot more better than mine. Haha. I just don't know when am I going to be able to play fingerstyle superbly.


Physics..oh Physics. I'm caught in a dilemma. Someone looks like Yodsaenklai. The class is sometimes so noisy. Someone needs to really make Physics something fun to learn. (I'm starting to say out things that no one can ever understand). Good then. I hope no one understands what I'm trying to say right now.

I cannot endure in silence.
But I have to.

This is just a bunch of crap. I know.

No comments: