Sunday, February 14, 2010

14th February

..and I'm on a marathon of watching:

12 parts, oh I have to say it left me laughing all the way. This is such a hilarious movie! I never imagined that finally after only a few months after its release, I am able to watch this even with English subtitles! Thanks a lot to AnothaiDara, who (surely) had made thousands of fans of this movie to smile all day long. I'm one of them.

You can read my previous post (months ago) about how I really wanted to watch this movie [here]. As I told you guys before, I'm not a huge fan of Ken Teeradej eventhough I have to say he's really charming. The movie itself has something special in it. I love the concept, the storyline, the humour. It's just an extremely superb movie, in fact now I think this is one of the best Thai movies I've even watched. So what are you guys waiting for? Go to YouTube and watch it NOW! You surely won't regret!

I messed around with photoscape while watching the final 2 parts. So I'll show you something:

Now I really hope that this picture has convinced you that this is a really hilarious movie! :p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, this is another great thai movie I have ever watched. Eventhough I cannot understand all thai words, I still feel happy whenever I watch this hilarious movie.