Saturday, August 28, 2010

After One Year

I discovered songs by Nuvo a year ago and since then I've been a fan of them. I love the guitar solos of their songs, I love their music, the lyrics - in fact I think that I love them more compared to any other Thai bands.

And today, I've just found out that Nuvo will perform a concert tour in USA! How cool is that? I wish I could come. You can see my wishlist - one of the things listed is that I want to be in any of Nuvo's concerts. That's a too impossible dream. Way too impossible.

Here's the link to the website of their concert tour http://www.nuvoinusa.com/index.html Well, I guess there will be pictures of them performing uploaded soon after the concert. That's one great thing to wait for ;)

How I hope they have more of fans in Malaysia. :(

...and in case Joe or Kong are Google-ing about themselves (like I always do), I wish to say - Here's one little 17 year old fan of Nuvo in Malaysia! You guys are so cool~ Nuvo is one of the greatest bands in Thailand! :)


No comments: