Saturday, August 28, 2010

Counting the Days

It's coming towards the end of August. At this point, there are a lot of mixed feelings inside me. Next month will be the month to observe more, listen more, think more and feel more - because I'm coming towards my final days of school years in less than just 90 days to go.

I know the moments will get more exciting, more emotional, more intense and most important of all they're sure going to be the most memorable period in my school life. It happens every year. When it comes to the end of the year, I will have a totally different feeling from what I thought of in the beginning of the year. Jokes get funnier, bonds get closer and ordinary small things make me think big.



I'm ready for the weeks and months to come. Even though this path is diverging, it doesn't mean that the memories will be gone.

No comments: