Wednesday, September 8, 2010

BODYSLAM is AWESOME!

I've lost track of what's new in the Thai music industry since I didn't log in to my YouTube account for one month (I did log in to favourite a video about redox reaction haha - and I didn't dare to stay there viewing Thai MVs because I would sure end up there for hours).

Just now I came across Bodyslam's latest songs from their latest album and OH I LOVE 'EM!!





However, I didn't dare to get the chords and lyrics. I need to spare some space in my brain for things like breathing mechanism of a fish and so on and so forth. Lol.

I'm not an avid fan of Bodayslam but I love how their songs create a motivational feeling inside me (yeah like their song Kwahm Cheua). Lovely lyrics. Ohh they sure are AWESOME!!!

p/s: thanks to anothaidara for the subs :)

No comments: