Wednesday, December 22, 2010

EXTREMELY Bored!

I've done everything - logging in and out from facebook, read my Harry Potter novel (until I think that's enough for today), log in to YouTube (watched almost all of the videos that I should watch), played some games (got really bored too), so what do you think I should do now?

None of my friends are on chat, I need someone to kill this boredom with me. Gahh~ I miss going to school. I miss the laughter I had with my friends, I miss the feeling of STRESS, I miss homeworks, I miss cramming for exams. I miss everything which I had left behind!

I'll be insane if I stay in this torturing condition for another few months. When I was so busy studying (before SPM), I always wanted to play the guitar, waste some time on YouTube, do things which will keep me away from the books - but now, (maybe because I did manage to keep myself away from those stuffs for quite a long time) I feel that I'm not really in to it anymore.

Too bad I have too much time to waste but nothing too enjoyable to do.
(And yeah I did thought of studying back the past topics to kill time).
I miss school! :(

No comments: