Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Neighbours and SPM

I was inspired to write about this just before I close my eyes every night before having to face an SPM paper the next day. Wow. Really complex sentence.

My neighbours did the most bizarre things during my exam period.

My back door neighbour has kids who can't stop screaming. They screamed when I went back home waiting for my second BM paper. They scream all evening. Yes, those kids have serious problems. To make matters worse my bedroom (which is also my study room) is facing their back door. Not even 100 metres apart I tell you. The only solution: I slammed my windows.

I slept around 9 every night before a paper. That didn't mean I slept soundly. One night, (no, it was two nights actually) someone was using the mortar and pestle (LOL, lesung batu) in the middle of the night. Yes, around 11pm-12am. This time, I forgave that annoying fellow and didn't slam my windows.

The guys who rent the house beside my back door neighbour sing (very loudly) around 6pm-7pm. C'mon! I REVISE during that time. No actions taken to counter-attack. LOL.

Cigarette smoke before I go to bed? OOI! NO THANKS! Even my dad doesn't smoke. Why should you share it with me you *******. Smoke in your own house lah! Why should you pollute the fresh night air?? Okay,this time I did not tolerate. I slammed my windows and yelled BAU! and made that disgusting sound of an old man getting rid of his phlgem.

That was my SPM story.
Enough said eh?

No comments: