Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Back to Business

Or is it "Back to Buzyness"?

Whatever it is, YEAH this holiday is on the verge of ending. Let's see the negative side:

I haven't mastered fingerstyle guitar.
I only managed to finish reading a few books.
My bedroom looks way better before SPM.
I cannot remember a single thing about Bio/Chem/Phy/Add Maths (and probably Maths too)
I cannot force myself to sleep early.
My so-called project didn't even start.

Positive side:
Most probably gained weight.
...and seriously I can't think of any other things under this category.

Heart attack is still attacking.


2 comments:

Rojakness said...

nah,i'm sure a lot of things can u write under positive ones k..haha..u have a closer relationship with fam,friends and God now rite?U love ur teacher more thn before?hehehe.from my opinion only.sorry =p

Fee said...

hahahaa. very good ideas ^^