Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I Feel Like Blogging Today

I'm getting lazy again although actually I have some things to blog about. Yeah, everyday is like usual - sleeping during the oddest hours, being an owl every night...my biological clock is soooo cacat-ed right now.

I hope I'll be able to adapt myself well and change back to normal when I continue my studies. I guess this holiday is damaging my brain cells. Eh wait, I am the one who's damaging my own brain cells.

Everyone is moving forward with their life now. I'm currently writing a song about my previous entry, "Moving Forward, Looking Back". Lacking inspiration right now. I can't even sit in front of my study table to think/read/do nothing for more than 15 minutes now. Bad sign.

It is actually so embarrassing to think that my blog is dying each and every day. I don't have the mood to blog anymore. For the sake of updating, here, let me share some latest pics from my 2.0MP handphone camera. Laugh.

I call this photo: Uncertainty

I have a vision. Haha. Lame.

No comments: