Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Brain-Lag

I have Bio Unit 5 class test tomorrow.



1. Opened a past year paper and started reading the first question, which goes like
The unwanted plants growing in a field of cereal crops are called weeds. 
Selective weedkillers can be used on fields of cereal crops. These kill broad-leavedweeds, without harming the cereal plants. 
(a) Describe an experiment to investigate the effect of a new selective weedkiller in afield containing cereal plants and broad-leaved weeds.
And I was like..I can't recall any of these stuff from Topic 7...and definitely not in Topic 8...

Took me about a minute to realise I was actually opening Unit 6b. Sobs.

2. I had to rush to bathe just now..just because I thought it's a Thursday, and I almost walked downstairs to the bus stop because I thought we're having iCA.

Texted a friend to ask in which room is iCA gonna meet...had my sweater and studend ID on..

Only to realise that today is Wednesday.

3. Humming like someone so bahagia after buying breakfast this morning, walked to the stairs, and saw someone in front of me. Didn't care and looked back at the steps. Then brain was loading.. that's your Chemistry lecturer say good morning you idiot.

Ended up saying "Hi, miss" after passing her by.

Bad laggy brain day. Aaaaa.

No comments: