Saturday, February 2, 2013

Hate

I hate doing Stats more than I hate eating chicken liver. And chicken liver is like the worst food ever although it smells good if my mum cooks it.

Been slacking off this weekend. I thought I wanted to stop blogging, deactivate Facebook, abandon YouTube account. It ain't easy man.

Now that I'm stuck while doing my Stats, I just realised that I haven't learnt my lesson after all. How am I going to face my trial exams? And getting into this thought kinda drags me away from happiness, which is such an annoying feeling.

In the end there's no one to blame, I chose this path, so it's me who'll have to swallow all the bitterness. 

Matured huh? You got it wrong. I never learn my lessons, although it sometimes appear that way.

Someone gimme a chicken liver right now. Arghh.

No comments: