Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Oh, tober

Oh, it's October. (Lame, ha ha ha).

I'll be back to school soon. Other than that, oh come on, we all know I don't have a life.

I'm awake at almost 3am because I suddenly thought about bucket lists and life goals and that life list thingy I used to have back in my glory days. Now I'm like..contemplating..whether I should revive that life list or just live life the way it is. It gets pretty boring sometimes, stuck in this boring neighbourhood. And the fact that summer has just ended makes it worse because summer equals to travel pics on social media and sometimes I wish I wasn't so addicted to social media. Sometimes I wish Facebook was never invented. Sometimes I wish I'd be more grateful. But damn it, Europe is so beautiful.

To console my aching soul, I spent my short semester break watching basketball games and imagining myself meeting Pau Gasol and Sergio Llull. Llull liked the photo of the portrait of him that I drew and uploaded on Instagram. I'm like...trying to make myself feel better by telling myself that come on, a Real Madrid basketball player now knows he has a fan in this dog-shaped island called Borneo, and I complimented his fast feet/legs during the recent EuroBasket 2015 and he must've felt happy that I took 6 hours to draw him (and compliment how great he was on court) and that alone is a spectacular feeling. I'd like to think that Sergio Llull was smiling in front of his smartphone. And I made an impact by just sitting for 6 hours on my lazy chair. Not bad at all, I guess. I'll travel to Europe next time. Besides, I don't deserve a travel right now. My friends worked their ass off for 2 years before getting the chance. My degree course so far isn't requiring me to work my ass off that much. I mean..I'm not working hard enough for anything right now and I know many people deserves greater things than me. Simple as that.

But my results were OK anyway which makes me feel alright. As in..I was sort of slothing around last semester, if that's even a legit way to describe it. I'm not as stressed as last time when it comes to studies. Not sure whether last semester was easy or I put an effort subconsciously, but either way, I'm too lazy to get stressed with academic matters these days. Let's see what the next semester has to offer. 

I'm thinking of writing a new song. Got a new theme in my brain, but right now the right lines aren't coming out. I also ditched my plan to learn a new fingerstyle arrangement. I was too busy having fun drawing. The drawing period is dying already. I'm pretty sure I'll be indulged in a new hobby soon. It's always that way. My hobbies are so short-lived. 

Writing a long update won't bring me anywhere, so yeah, I'm just going to stop here. Till then, I'll dream of Spain and basketball and Sergio Llull...

Oh ya and Tommy Emmanuel is coming to KL soon and I hate myself for not grabbing this chance to watch him live. Will there be another chance for me in the future? I don't know. I guess keeping a bucket list isn't going to make me happy, so it's better not to keep one then, maybe. *wails*

4 comments:

Cindy ツ said...

Lai lai, here's my motivational talk again. :p

Another way of viewing bucket lists in a positive light: That you have hope you will one day be able to cross them off the list, one by one. No harm dreaming big, Fee! Why extinguish the entire dream / bucket list just because you can't cross the big ones off? Start small (by crossing the small ones out such as learning a new fingerstyle arrangement - if that's on your list haha and you already cross one - being able to get that driving license woohoo!), and I believe you will one day be able to cross the bigger ones, later in life :) GAMBATEH! P.S. Nah tengok ini dia itu Stephen King cakap (Idk siapa dia actually oops xD)

YOU CAN, YOU SHOULD, and if you're brave enough to start, YOU WILL :p

Fee said...

Aw terima kasih. You sound like a very enthusiastic motivational speaker hhahaa! Very motivational indeed. I'll sit down and spend some time writing a proper list soon, I guess.

And Stephen King is an author XD

Nia G. said...

Now Fee, listen to Kakak Nia.
Damn yeah, Europe is beautiful. And yeah I always wish facebook doesnt exist too. Merosakkan hubungan sesama manusia -_- I believe that when there's a will, there's a way. Paste ur bucket list on the wall and don't take it down so that it'll keep u reminded day by day. Life is a long journey Fee. There's no need to complete everything at one time, because at different time, different resources will come. Plan ahead too for the things that you want to accomplish. The best thing happens unexpectedly remember? ^_^ all the best oo! I lab you!! <3

Fee said...

Hahah baiklah Kakak Nia!! I too terharu sampai dunno how to respond. You're like angry at the first part then tetiba lovey dovey XD Lab yu too!