Sunday, April 3, 2016

#4 Things I've Learnt in March

Motivation dies fast.
I've stopped practising new fingerstyle arrangements. When I first uploaded Iris, I monitored closely the number of views, likes, and subscriptions I've obtained on YouTube. At that moment I was already kind of dreaming that my channel would grow well enough to get endorsed or something but right now I'm back to that state where I find myself thinking that it's too late, I'm too old, and this dream is impossible.

Crushing is stupid.
Crushing is stupid and a complete waste of time. And it can get really weird. And again, a complete waste of time. And, well, you get the gist.

Respect people's time.
Talk is cheap, don't use the word 'sorry' too easily, and respect people's time. 

There are good people in this world.
Thanks to the random scruffy stranger who helped me to find my 10 sen when I dropped it on the bus. Thanks to the uncle who gave me his Borneo Post. Thanks for the unexpected chance to pay it forward the next day.

Unrealistic fantasy books can be fun.
Reading my first Discworld book. Liking it so far. Not madly in love with it, but who knows, I might be collecting the whole series if I have the chance and money to do so.

No one is looking at you 24/7.
Do weird stuffs. Be yourself. Wear a boater hat anywhere you want if you feel like it. Style up your hair if you feel like it. Dress like a boy if you feel like it. No one cares. 

Smile more.
Gosh smiling is hard. I need to smile more this April. Been doing good, but I need to do better.


I'm sure I've learnt a lot more. But I'm a bit lazy to blog seriously. Currently having a weird obsession with this video:

1 comment:

Nia G. said...

You listen to orchestra?! OMG!!! It's good!