Friday, April 3, 2009

Physikos

Eureka!


Now I realise that Physics is not that bad after all. In fact I'm starting to fall deeply in love with it. Yep, deeply. Ohoho!
Thanks to Sakurakoji-jun in My Boss My Hero. I learn Physics for the sake of so that I could fly from the 8th block hill to the roof of the 6th block. Insane thoughts. Insane. What the heck am I talking about. The point is that I am starting to love calculations. Ohoho..I love this positive change in me. Yahoo! Chapter 2 is so damn fun. Momentum momentum momentum.


The only annoying stuff is that I've never seen something so celidak compared to the white board of our Physics lab. They should hire someone to clean that. If they paid me to do that job I'll be extremely glad. The second thing is the lidless dustbin, the dustbin without a lid. Cheh, later it will compete my blog URL. haha.


Off topic: this morning I took a nap on my seat because there was a problem again with the lights. Then I got ambushed suddenly when someone tickled my elbow. The second one was someone called my name repeatingly. Next time I'll never take a nap in the morning, at school. No, this is not a scary nor ghost story. It's just a story lah.


Now I realised that I've been leaving this stuff for about 15 minutes for karaoke-ing some loves songs by Sirasak. Aww, my throat sores.
Momentum momentum momentum. Say it repeatingly. Momentum momentum momentum.
^-^

No comments: