Thursday, April 9, 2009

Restless

A really busy week for me. I'm so totally worn out and tired. Science & Math Explorace, Sudoku Competition, Chemistry report, lots of homework, this and that, so I didn't have the chance to update this blog. Huh.

I don't get it why teachers give lots of homework for this Good Friday and Easter Monday holidays plus the weekends. That's approximately 96 hours to complete the foolowing tasks and homeworks:
=) BM berita essay
=) EST essay
=) Add Maths Ch.5 questions
=) Some Maths questions I guess. Never bothered to remember.
=) Physics report. That's a lot of calculation and I have to handle those annoying ticker tapes.
=) Bio report. 3 pages in the textbook. Oh no..
=) Chemistry report. Also 3 pages plus lots of diagrams.
=) Speech for English oral test.
=) Speech for Bio public speaking. Gonna compete with those senior experts plus Mr. Lai from our class, the kid with an outstanding english accent.
=) Sivik? I'll pretend to forget.
=) Sejarah. But this one isn't really a big deal.

That's it. Gonna work extra hard. I don't get the point when homeworks become such a burden to students.

Off topic: The white board in the physics lab is a lot more whiter now. I guess my physics teacher read my previous post. Haha!

~end of post~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

waaaah!
i got a long list just like yours!
hehe..
i ignore that list,tho.
hahaa...according to the english debate title..
Homework should be abolished!

Fee said...

Homework should be abolished!

Sounds sweet.... xD
thx 4 visiting btw!