Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hello April!

Finally I get the chance to update my blog. Phew..
Nothing much happened this week but I have to say that I feel really happy bacause of lots of things that happened in school, although as usual there are a lot of homeworks to be completed. On Wednesday I sapu the pentas because my tragic short story for the English Essay Competition got 1st place. Aha..I'm so happy. XD


My turn for BM lisan finally came on Tuesday but it was really damn annoying crap. Next time I'll make an A AA AAA sound behind the word bahawa, kita, harga and so on instead of E EE EEU sound. Man, I hope my BM teacher isn't reading this post. I am totally NOT angry with him but I wish I had known about that earlier. Huhu..


Sivik is really really really really really really boring. Luckily I can be patient with all those stuff.


It's a really fun thing to rush from the lab to the classroom for EST. XD I'm starting to become addicted to it.


Last but not least, Hello April!
Keep on rockin'
^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hye~
congRatz 4 ur essay comp..
your birthday is getting nearer..
2 weeks to go..

Fee said...

tq..tq..
yep, gonna b 1 year older..huhu..