Sunday, June 14, 2009

Chin Chinawut !!!!!!!!!!!


More stories and pics next weekend! ;)
My 1st time in my life seeing a hot Thai artiste live! I'm so sakai right now.


Have to iron my uniform.
Peace.


21st June, here I am to share the story :)


Chin Chinawut..do you know him? Man, he's such a cutey. And for that reason I sacrificed a lil bit of my time to see him live! He was here to promote the drama, Love18 and there will be season 2 soon. Can you even believe that the parking space was full? We were pretty late, just about a few minutes past 3pm. There were lots of people! I just couldn't believe my eyes. When I arrived Chin and the rest of the actors (I don't know their name, seriously) was busy singing the Love18 ost. Then as I tried to look for a strategic place so that I could see him clearly (unfortunately I didn't get one), I heard him teaching his fans Thai language. He said he feels great.

Then I had to go to the next level for the sake of getting a clearer view but alas it made me even worse as I had to tiptoe. Chin sang his song "Keun Tee Neung" but unfortunately I didn't memorise the song. From far I noticed three of my friends beside the stage and that gave me a hint to (again, go down to the previous floor). And guess what, I managed to be at the front, (but not at the front of the stage, just side view). Huh.

Honestly I was pretty envy with the girls and the kids who managed to shake hands with Chin and what me extra envy was the limited poster Chin threw randomly to his fans. He didn't even threw one to our place. There was another chance, though. That was to buy the DVD of Love18 or the ost CD then you can queue up to get his autograph or even take pics. I didn't take the chance due to some reasons:

i. I wasn't a die-hard fan of Chin / Love.18 drama after all. I couldn't even memorise one of his songs. But honestly I like Chin very badly.

ii. The price will surely burn a big hole in my pocket. I'm not a Hi-so kid.

iii. The OSTs are all in Chinese Language. If it's Thai I'll accept the fact because at least I can understand some words or phrases.

iv.Perhaps it is just not my 'Prom Likit' (Destiny) to be a fan of Chin. Last month I tried to get the Love.18 poster from Epop - I didn't manage to. Then I still didn't get the poster that he threw to the crowd. :"( Huh

But I am really happy to see him live! Seeing a Thai artiste live is such a valuable experience for me. How I wish he could see me yelling "Chan rak ter" that day! Haha.


I didn't really get a nice shot of him that day!


It was not night time! xD

More pictures that day here.

2 comments:

Rojakness said...

HEMSEMNYERR..OMG...so hott

Fee said...

:D :D :D