Sunday, June 28, 2009

Untitled

School's been as usual this week. Nothing much special happened. Something heart-breaking made me a lil bit heart-broken, but not too heart-breaking to make me depressed. I was joking. Actually nothing really happened. Just a typical week. Some great stuffs, some irritating feelings, but I know it gave me an inspiration to write a song. Currently I am working out some lyrics for my very own boring song. I used to change song lyrics before, but writing my own song is something quite new. Just have started the chorus, 1st verse and half of the 2nd and 3rd verse. I'm not seriously in to it. Just for fun.

At least last week I leart a valuable lesson of the golden rule of involving ourselves with guitars aka being a guitarist whether seriously or not. Now I know the true meaning of the guitarists chant, "Play until your fingers bleed". Two of my fingers really did bled a little. One was because of too much barre-chording, on was because of my own fault for trying to remove the callus. Hah, callus, the best companion of every guitarist.

This is totally because of my effort on playing the song "Foon" (Dust) by Big Ass. Quite superb heart-breaking song. Now I can memorise it. Yay!

Last friday I entered a music shop just for fun, to survey the prices of some branded acousics. I wish I was a hi-so kid. What made me even crazy is when I saw a RED Gibson Les Paul, exactly the same with what Wahn Rachu Surachalas had in Seasons Change. Man, it's beautiful! The price is also beautiful, RM 1 000 ++. :''(

*My chemistry mark is not 61% as mentioned in the earlier post. Hehe. At least A2 :)

~end of post~
Have a great day, readers! :)




Currently leaning to play this song perfectly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u play guitar,huh?
rythm or lead?

Fee said...

well, i guess rythm (i'm pretty dumb with those terms, i just play for fun)- with a cheap kapok XD
i can't even memorise the pentatonic scale so i guess i'll be extremely bad if i chose to say i play lead. :D
sadly i don't even have a strat.

sorry for the late reply. din notice ur comment.