Friday, October 16, 2009

I am :D

Honestly, I don't want to update my blog, afraid that the more I update, the faster the "ONE BIG SHOW" poster will go to the next page, which means that it will not be the first thing I see when I have a peek on my blog, the one and only Endure in Silence (well I think so).

Okay, nice effort to build a complex sentence I think.

Now where should I start? I have a lot to tell and I think it's just impossible to type it all out here. Cynthia asked me this afternoon whether I've updated my blog. Then I realised, oh yeah, I should really post something, never mind if it's just another boring story. The truth is, I really like this week, but no, not this day - Friday. Usually I love Fridays but this Friday is no ordinary Friday. A bizarre one? Perhaps. The reasons are:

1. No guitar day. Boring~
2. Felt a little lonely before recess. Then not anymore.
3. Sunbathed under the sun of course, early this morning. Don't care actually - it's a good way to gain vitamins I guess.
4. No Add Maths. I'm not a Add Maths lover but it seems weird.
5. "Escaped" my job so I somehow feel a little guilty.
6. Running here and there made me feel...weird.
7. I went to the school library. (Waaaawww..)
8. After more than a year, I met with my fellow, ketuk ketampi once again.That was damn fun xD

back to the title. I am :D yes I am. Why should I :( ?
School has been fun although exams are coming soon. I get along well with almost all of the people in the class now, well I guess so. I try to act stupid sometimes to light up the atmosphere (not sure whether it worked or not), especially during experiments for Chemistry. Oh ho, I should not have told this to you. Whatever, the main thing here is that I enjoy for being who I am. I read a quote saying that it's really a waste for regretting who you are. Yeah. I sound emo. No, I'm not. What's important here is that whatever I type here comes from the flow of ideas from my nose so I don't care if it makes sense. (Okay, please laugh).

I'm getting more and more addicted to English class. I just simply love English~ Miss R said I have to express myself more in my essays. I really hope that my writing skills will improve with time and effort in updating this blog. I've realised that I express myself more freely here as I always put in my mind that nobody is actually reading and detecting any grammatical errors in every blog posts of mine. You know I don't have time for story books. I also don't know why. Homework are just too annoying sometimes.

Oh ya..and some reasons to make me :D
1. New Thai songs of this month are pretty nice to listen to. I never loved new songs this much. xD
2. Positive comments from my Thai friend made me :)
3. I'm able to play Singto's song on my Kapok right now.
4. Less homework xD
5. Simply :D with no concrete reasons. (does that term actually exist?).

I got to go.
Peace, no fight-fight.
In a totally relaxed mood.

No comments: