Saturday, October 3, 2009

New Stuff - Singto

So what is this Singto thingy? You must be wondering.

I'm actually talking about someone named Singto. I mean Singto the Star 5 - winner of The Star 5 (a reality show of course in Thailand) - I never knew about him before, until I stumbled across his latest and new song, Mai Yahk Dai Yin Siang Ter last night. It was my first attempt of translating a Thai song (officially) to get a free CD. Kahkah. Can't believe I spent two hours on the song until I didn't realise I fell in love with it. Sadly the official MV is not on YouTube yet as it is still really really new (oh my, that sentence is sure a bad one).

How shocked I am to know that he won that title when he's still 16. He sure has a very deep voice, I don't really like it but you know, the song is not bad - something I've been searching for in this era of Thai songs that sounds so K-pop. This song is just different - it gives me a new view on new Thai songs. Most of the songs nowadays sucks especially when it comes to imitating the beat and style of K-pop stuffs. Ew~. (I'm not saying all are bad. Rock songs from Thailand never fail to make me feel rock, old and new. Yeah~)

Singto's voice is so Thai~ oh my..I'm starting to love him ^.^

I typed out สิงโต alone, pictures of lions came out. So I added "The Star 5". This is what I got: *screams* (a so Thai face)

No comments: