Friday, July 23, 2010

A Reason Not to Smile

Currently fighting an inner-conflict. I was kidding. I still can smile.

Something is really annoying this week. It's so annoying that I can't stop thinking of it. I won't tell here specifically about it, but let me say it's so extremely annoying~

Let's move on. I'm currently juggling between revision, homework and guess what? Songwriting. With totally zero music theory inside my cerebrum, plus my not-so-melodious vocals, and...my limited guitar skills, I don't think it'll be a beautiful song. But who cares. Composing lyrics is a fun and relaxing thing to do. Here's one of the verses:

The fluffy white clouds,
The laughter and the shouts,
The smiles on our faces
Bring me back to those places..

I got the inspiration during our kerja taman for Sivik. :)

p/s: Going to school tomorrow!
...and Arthit Ching Duang on tv!!

No comments: