Friday, July 2, 2010

A Great Day to be Remembered!

Today is just awesome! School was great till the final bell, I enjoyed myself a lot today and it seems that I've forgotten all the tiredness I had during the start of the week.

First of all, two of our teachers didn't enter the class - so after some reading (and I felt bored of reading after some time) I decided to play Bingo with Epi. That sure have brought back good memories to us. It's been ages since I had my last Bingo game. We managed to attract other friends to join - Dila, Harvie, Mav~ haha, but after a while I felt bored too :D

I had photo-taking sessions for BM Club and Volleyball Club, so I wasn't really in the class after that. Angela and me then went straightly to the koperasi for recess - haha because there was a MEGA sale. My school's koperasi is the best in the world! It's like a mini hypermarket for the students. You can't even move or drag your feet when you are in the crowd.

This is the best part of today: FIRE DRILL! For me, this stuff is really a good memory to be remembered during my final year at this school. I mean, wow, for 5 years here..I can't believe that today's the first time we had a fire drill. The atmosphere was great! :")

Again, I came for ISCF today, but there's a difference in me. I brought along my guitar. I played. I sang, I felt the spirit in me. I was shaking- today I am no more a bedroom guitarist. I am officially not a lonely guitarist anymore. With my minimum skills (I didn't say that, Cikgu Lily did) :D I played 3 songs in front of 30+ people. I will continue to do so and I'm sure I will improve for God has given me this potential (Thanks to Cikgu Lily for her encouraging words).

So now, shall you excuse me for a while. I NEED to spend 30 minutes in front of the TV to watch Slam Dunk.

No comments: