Tuesday, August 23, 2011

EMO

How would you feel?...

When you are the last person to leave a room.

When you are standing in front of the window but the only thing you see is people dragging their bags.

When the only sound that you can hear is the sound of cars bustling.

When you've just found out your test marks that particular morning.

When you feel so free but you have nothing to do.

When you're here today, but not tomorrow.

What am I talking about? Well, as usual I am talking to myself in a way that I type it out so that I won't forget. You know the feeling of "Aww..look how emo I was last time". Cool huh?

Again, I would love to repeat something.

How would you feel when standing in front of the window but the only thing you see is people dragging their bags.

I FEEL EMO.

Although I know it's my turn to do so tomorrow.

...and yeah I know that the title of this post is so emo, but please allow me to also include the awesomeness of today.

First of all...I played guitar the second time for Campus Revo this afternoon! Thanks to seniors - Shin for allowing me to play, Caryn for the guitar and Shiau Xian for leading the worship :) Had a great time just now. (Yeah don't get me wrong, even when I don't play, it's always awesome). XD

I managed to get more than half for Chemistry. Well, not bad, right? I know I'm not as brilliant as my classmates/group mates but yeah I'm just going to run my own race. Everytime I get emo with my marks I always remind myself how I got 44% in Chemistry during form 5 yet still ace the exam in the end (LOL?). Allow me to do some self-motivation, please. You might say oh yeah form 5 life is soooo different and you cannot compare it with college life, but who cares. It's the same feeling though. The feeling that you are never as good as the others (emo again, sorry) but deep inside you know you can do it. Say it again yo, I CAN DO IT!

Back to awesomeness. I feel awesome that topic tests have finally ended andddd (drumroll...) holidays have just started! I cannot wait to forget about studies for a while. I cannot wait to wake up late and sleep late without feeling guilty at all. I cannot wait to eat simple meals at home. I cannot wait to throw myself on my bed, play guitar all day, sing aloud in my room, read newspaper, etc etc.

I've been here for almost two months already, and if one of our seniors didn't say "Enjoy your first ever holiday!", I would never notice that it's our first one! I've been enjoying myself so much here, I guess. Despite all the stress of studying, there are actually a lot of good things here in this place.

What else should I add here? Everything's still the same - cars are still bustling, it's so noisy yet quiet. What a paradox. I haven't finished packing (how can I ever finish if I don't stop what I'm doing right now?). I'm thinking really hard on what to bring and what NOT to bring. One thing's for sure, I am not going to bring that extra thick Core Maths book, so I'm going to end this post now so that I can start doing my Maths homework and be super brilliant in Maths woohooo! (fake happy tone).

Bye. Will be blogging from somewhere else tomorrow. YAY :D

2 comments:

Tysle said...

Yo, YOU CAN DO IT!!!! :)
It's going to be all okay. Don't worry your head off. God will bring you through it with his grace, so you won't lack. ;P

Glad you got to experience the "awesomeness-you'll-only-feel-after-topic-test" feeling already. :) Haha. Once, Fern and I felt so awesome (& was extra blur), we nearly missed our flight! xD

And you are right, there are good things in this place, it's a blessed place to be in indeed. ;)

And you're not alone. When you're emo, share with us, kay? We're always here for you! :D

PS: Your blog title very emo lo... Haha :P

Fee said...

YIKES! You found my blog :O
What more can I say..your comment really made my day hahaa :D