Monday, April 13, 2015

First Step

I started a new channel on YouTube to mark the new beginning of my dream that I recently revived (lol). I used my real name with a shortened version of my dad's name haha. Please don't think that I hate my dad's name. I actually really like my dad's name, alright. It's just that I don't want people to google my real name and find me so easily, because my dad's name is very rare.

So here it is, the video that I painstakingly filmed and edited (we'll get to that story later..) 


Funfacts:
  • It took me three days to learn this.
  • It took me about 40 attempts to film this without making any mistakes.
  • I actually didn't want to tie my hair up hahaha. But the fan was too loud and the room was terribly hot.
  • Even in this video, there are many mistakes and brainfarts. (Those brief pauses were actually brainfarts hahaha.) 
  • I got fed up of recording and had to tell myself gahhh I'm going to settle with this one.
  • I recorded the audio using my phone and merged it with the video (muted the video's audio) because my camera's microphone has too much noise and I'm lazy to find ways to reduce the noise.
  • The Thai dude who made this arrangement played wayyyyy better than me.
____________________________________________________________

Special shout-out to the anonymous person who made a comment on my whiny blog entry. Your words encouraged me to practise harder! If you're reading this, please let me know your real identity. I'd like to make an attempt of one of your favourite songs in the future!

I'm working on a Sungha Jung arrangement right now. Can't promise whether I'll be posting new covers anytime soon haha.

6 comments:

Cindy ツ said...

WAHHH FEE! <3 <3 <3 This is such a cool piece yo! I love it! :D Up up up the game yo xD

Fee said...

Thanks so much Mak Cik!! :) Were you the person who left the anonymous comment?

Nia G. said...

OMO OMO this is so cool!! Next time I get married (hopefully) u come perform ah!

Anonymous said...

A pretty decent piece of artwork, I'd say.

The first step is always the hardest, but it's the only way to reach the second step. - Susan Gale.

I see that you have taken the first step. Now for the second step - move forward, do not fall backwards. You'll do great, keep going.

Cindy ツ said...

Huh? Apa benda?

Fee said...

Nia> Hahaha don't want! I'll make so many mistakes and your guests will throw tomatoes at me XD

Anonymous> Thanks! Hopefully the next one will be better!

Cindy> Ah I knew it wasn't you. The tone was different.