Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April

22 years ago on this day, the uncle that I've never met passed away. He was my mum's younger brother. They always said he died too soon, at the age of 25. And my mum was miles away, with me just two weeks away from being born into this world.

Every year, I try to remember about this and remind myself how life is precious. I often fail, though. It's a lot easier to question and complain about things. It's a lot easier to feel miserable when plans fail and trains derail. 

Not feeling sad or anything, but I guess that's all I have to say for the time being. Trying hard to remind myself day by day that every little effort counts and still hoping to grow rich and famous heh. I know this is a ridiculous and incoherent post, but...what's not ridiculous and incoherent on this blog anyway.


"Sometimes words don't say enough. Sometimes silence says too much." 
--Passenger, Nothing's Changed.







P.S Of course I was kidding about being rich and famous...

No comments: