Sunday, September 4, 2016

#14 Hello September

Boring title, I know.

As boring as my first four days of September.

I'm in the middle of finals right now. Not that it's like a big news. Everyone has finals. It's not something worth blogging about.

But I have to admit I don't really want my semester to end. And I don't really want my sem break. Which is weird, because for the past semesters, sem break is all I ever look forward to.

I don't play guitar that much these days. I don't really know why. All I ever crave for each day right now is to get my butt out of the house and come back home when it's about time for dinner.

Which is weird, to be honest. All my life I never enjoyed being out. But suddenly, these days, I yearn for chances to roam around town alone like a juvenile. Maybe it's because when I was a teenager I almost never spent time outside so right now I'm experiencing some sort of delayed angsty teen period. I don't know, really. 

So right now I'm just freaking out because I'll be having sem break really soon and that means that I don't have any excuses to board buses to town and have my time alone. Who would've thought that this could be an addiction? I never signed up for this willingly, but look at me now.

The point to this post is that well it's September already and I can't believe the year is ending real soon and next month will be my first anniversary of getting a library card and the following month will be my second anniversary of becoming a certified bus wanker.

And yeah baby, I ain't gonna lie.

Only those two things are keeping me alive right now.

Other than that, things have been shitty.

.

No comments: