Saturday, March 28, 2009

Welcoming Saturday

Wah..I've been waiting for Saturday every single day of the week. I thought I could relax, relax, and relax today but it turned out to be something like a waste of time. However I'm quite satisfied that my History notes are finally complete. My Bio and Chemistry report is still waiting for me, though.

An evening sleep is something so disasterous. It can drag you for hours. Hours of time waste. Crap. I couldn't complete lots of things today. My lisan script, my Moral folio, my Add Maths home work..Arrgghh...and I'm totally running out of time.

What's cool today is that I've just found out that Dan D2B (Dan Worrawech) has came out with a new single, ใช้หัวใจ. Man, it's so awesome! I'm starting to like it much. ^-^ Dan looks different than before.

Mos Patiparn's latest album 9 Mos (released Oct. 2008) is also cool. Love the song Kon Tee Chai and Som Nam Na. I'm hunting for more new releases of Thai songs. Especially from Sirasak or Aof Pongsak.

One more thing, I'm glad that I supported Earth Hour. ^^

No comments: