Friday, September 11, 2009

5 Days Summary

I. am. tired. I. really. need. to. rest.

Thanks to Bodyslam for the song Kwahm Cheua that burnt up my spirit when I felt extremely down, fed up and tired this week. No. I was lying. My week started pretty cool eh actually. But I have to say it's been really tiring. I overslept in the evening, I failed to complete my homeworks so there I was, on my study table until 12 midnight and the next day I refused to get up of bed and felt like continuing my sleep until 12 noon. Oh no, but I just couldn't do so. And the damn celak@ manok terkokok-kokok outside my bedroom as early as 4 am was so damn celak@. I've faced this for several weeks, unable to get up on time (5.20 am normally) just because I woke up extra early, yes, because of the rooster/chicken/whatever you call an alive damn manok. Tomorrow, my peaceful Saturday morning will be disrupted again. I bet.

Tuesday: My starting point of being a prefect officially. The normal thingy, ehem, keep an eye on students who are supposed to collect the endless amount of rubbish scattered near your feet, in the drain, hanging at the windows, to cut it short, everywhere! Kids nowadays really have to learn what's the function of a dustbin. We have literally thousands around us, ehem, but as usual no one appreciates a dustbin. Shall I endure in silence?

That Tuesday evening I lost my mood on Physics. :( I wish I was a Physics genius. Not completing something to do is not meaning that you're lazy, agree? Life is just so hectic sometimes. And I'm afraid that if I don't relax myself I'll be an entangled octopus or whatever that symbolises a chronic mind disorder due to too much alphabets and numbers inside your brain. Whatever.

Wednesday: Stayback. Gerko thingy eh. I am so not complaining.

Thursday: SR pics was really really extremely fun! :D It's been a long time since I hadn't take pics like that with friends. Really hope we can snap more, but back to the main agenda: it was for the school mag, and it was Mr.W's camera, so we had to, ehem, control ourselves. Kehkeh. That reminds me of the post PMR programme last year. I miss the excitement.

Today, Fiday: As usual, I love Fridays because it's the day that I feel most relaxed at school. Although there's Add Maths and Maths, I still find myself not so over - stressed by the surroundings. This sentence sounds no sense at all. What's special about Friday is also because it is GUITAR DAY!!~ and finally go back home at 12.00 noon then here I am now, in front of the PC. That's why I love Fridays!~

New stuff in my mind: I plan to get a new acoustic by the end of this year, a cutaway shaped one. However now I am considering what brand should I choose and how much should I really spend for a good one. I wish RM1000 fall down from the clouds then I would not have to think much and just grab a really branded one. Just kidding. Wishing for stuffs are just ridiculous. I should be more thankful.

End of Post.
Is anyone reading this word by word? I don't think so. xD

No comments: