Thursday, September 24, 2009

"A Jammed Brain is Hard To Move"

Ignore the title. I was trying to be creative in a sense of making a variety for my blog post titles. As you can see, my blog posts will be reaching 100 if I add another 4. Get it? It's the 96th post today. (ehem, make some noise!) All this while I start with titles such as "Holidays", "Hello April", etc. (and all sort of uncreative titles). Nah, again, ignore that. It's been a while since I haven't pour out my useless thoughts and opinions here. The title reflects it all.

These past few days I've been browsing through countless covers on YouTube, I mean Thai guys and girls makin covers of the song Unlovable (or probably Unloveable) by Mild. I only watched it for about a minute or two. The secret is I'm trying to identify what brand of guitars they have. Mwahahahaha *weird laugh*

I'm just so unfortunate. The person who uploaded some videos that I wanted to download has disabled the embed code. It was enabled before this. I shouldn't have waited for this holiday to download them. Unluckily but yeah luckily I managed to download about 10 from 18 of them (which I did last holidays). Mwahahaha..wait till I go to Thailand I'll ambush every VCD or DVD shop and ask for the concert vids. (It was back in 2001, how on earth will I get those precious videos??)

About the title: You know lah. I bet you're also in the same shoes. Mwahahahaha. Or am I the only one? Who cares.

As usual, I assume no one is reading this.
Grammatical errors purposely done. Needed to add a lil bit of seasoning to the sentences. (another way to say "I'm not a pro in grammar")
*Mwahahahaha*

No comments: