Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Another Quick Update

Seriously I think like I want to yell at Arbut. This guy didn't do his job for the SR thingy during the holidays. Lols. Hope he's not reading. I guess he forgot - and I've just finished it a few minutes ago for the sake of this friend of mine. Man, I can't believe it. Ok..ok..I'm not angry or complaining. I love this job. =D

"Work Party" aka Kerja Kumpulan has just started this morning. I am so not mentally prepared for an early morning task like this. Kasut in the drain? Lols. That was enough to make me laugh.

Not to show off or talk big, but A1 for Add Maths? Yes, finally. (And also for EST, finally). I can't believe it, after a D, then a B, and now an A. Hope it will be consistent after this. Moral of the story: never give up. Improvement will come with time.

Last but not least, I can't believe it's September now. Feels like yesterday I entered this life as a Form 4 student.

*smiles although restless*

one more thing, why on earth did they remove the bumbung thingy?? (nothing to do with you readers), I am just talking to myself.

No comments: