Sunday, September 20, 2009

Totally Relaxing!

HOLIDAYS. It's a big word. It has 1001 meaning.

...and it's for a week! Enough to make me smiling alone the whole day long without realising that I've wasted another 24 hours. My biggest achievement: a 14 hours online session last Thursday night. Oh my, I know I've wasted my time but let it be. For sure that's going to be the last time this holidays. I'm not going to do that again. Promise.

Yes, relaxing is good, but how on earth am I going to be able to write the essay about "What I did last school holidays" that I have to submit next week? Just write that I sat in front of the pc for hours, browsing for useless things? Or probably tell Miss R in the essay that I didn't do anything but play the guitar for the whole day? Or completed my homework for the whole week long? This is going to be ridiculous. As usual I don't really go anywhere special during each and every holidays my whole life. Wait till I go to Thailand for a trip during the holidays then I'll be able to write maybe 5 pages long!

Ok. So I hope I'll remember to memorise my lisan BM and complete my Chemistry homework. ^^

Peace.

No comments: