Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Last Day of 2009

I can't feel anything. I can feel nothing.

Today is 31st December 2009. Reflecting all of the things I've done (well I can only remember a few), I don't know what's my feeling. All I can remember about this year is that:

1. I had a major shock at the beginning of the year. Form 4 life was not as easy as I thought, but here I am right now. Those days are gone, millions and billions and trillions and zillions of lessons were learnt. At least I didn't walk away empty-handed.

2. Friendship. What's that?

3. School is not just about scoring As. 2009 has witnessed that I got a D grade for the first time in my entire life.

4. Laughter. The best thing I remember about this year is that I've always been laughing in class. I never felt so free to laugh I guess.

5. New guitar conflict. For months I battled with my inner feelings about getting a new guitar. I tell you guys it really was a big thing to me.

6. Without struggle there is no progress. Perhaps I was too enjoying myself.

7. Self-esteem. Extremely important.

The truth is that I've learnt a lot throughout the year, and I'm sure everyone else did, so I'm not going to waste my time to look back on those things. I know they are all inside me right now. Let's move on to the next post...

No comments: