Thursday, December 31, 2009

My New Year Resolution

Here we go again.. (my 2nd time writing out about this stuff)

1. I must focus on studies and do my best in SPM.
2. Cut down the amount of time onlining. Books first, PC comes later.
3. Please let me see only As and (at least) Bs on my exam papers.
4. I must get rid of my laziness. Yep, I'm talking seriously.
5. Continue to be a good child (haha). I want to make everyone around me proud.
6. Keep on smiling, be inspired all the time and think of good things in my mind. Kong Saharat says: "Kit dee, tam dee, dai dee". Think good thoughts, do good deeds, and you'll succeed.
7. I guess I'm not a greedy type of human being, but please, this time, I WANT STRAIGHT As IN MY SPM.

Oho..looks like a wishlist rather than a new year resolution, don't you think so?

No comments: