Sunday, December 13, 2009

Wow, December!

The 13th day of December. I didn't even realise about it.

Now I remember about my post last year, (Hello December, the Month of 1001 Laziness). The situations different this year. The weather's fine every morning. However, nights are still cold. I don't need the fan but instead two blankets. Evenings are also perfect for recreation (although I don't do so).

What next? Yeah, it's been a very long time since I updated my blog. I just didn't have the feeling and mood to voice out anything. Nothing seems very special, but indeed I am enjoying my holidays because next year I'll surely have no time to relax and waste some time. Although quite boring, I have nothing to complain of regarding this holidays. No weddings, no vacations (well as usual) but yep, I am spending quality time with my guitar and PC.

My mission of tidying up my bedroom seems to be 3/4 completed. I'm already fed up of Facebook-ing. I have totally nothing to do. Perhaps I should do a little bit of revision XD

Went to Popular and bought a book of sample essays this afternoon. I must start digging the pages completely and bury my nose in that book for the whole day tomorrow. I shouldn't waste time. I know.

I'm in the mood of singing Nuvo's "Tam Dai Reu Plao" (ทำได้หรือเปล่า). In case you want to sing it along with me, here's the transliteration of the lyrics. I did it by myself haha. As for the translation, you'll have to wait for several years until I really master my Thai language ^^

Ter glap maa wan nee
Mai bpen meuan ter kon gon
Maa oon won ja yon keun maa meuan gao
Bork rao hai leum meua waan
Tee bpen roi plae bpen nai jai rao
Tee bpuat rao fang yoo pben roi leuk maa naan

Mong naa ter aow wai lae tam hua jai hai graeng
Jong sa-dtaeng hai meuan waa jai mai san
Bork ter wah rao mai leum
Sing tee ter dai keui tam raai gan
Mae jai nan man kit ja yorm ter meuan keui maa

Yaa hai jai pae pai dtua eng
Yaa bpai dtaam jai hua jai rao eng
Bpen yaang tee paan maa (Jep maa por mai?)
Bork ter bpai waa jai yang jep
Lae mai mee jai leua por hai krai
Laeo gor han jaak bpai kae nee tam dai reu plao?

Bork ter wah rao mai leum
Sing tee ter dai keui tam raai gan
Mae jai nan man kit ja yorm ter meuan keui maa
Yaa hai jai pae pai dtua eng
Yaa bpai dtaam jai hua jai rao eng
Bpen yaang tee paan maa (Jep maa por mai?)
Bork ter bpai waa jai yang jep
Lae mai mee jai leua por hai krai
Laeo gor han jaak bpai (Jep maa por laeo)
Yaa hai jai pae pai dtua eng
Yaa bpai dtaam jai hua jai rao eng
Bpen yaang tee paan maa (Jep maa por mai?)
Bork ter bpai waa jai yang jep
Lae mai mee jai leua por hai krai
Laeo gor han jaak bpai kae nee tam dai reu plao…

Let's start singin' fellas!

No comments: