Thursday, December 17, 2009

Me? Watching Football??

Something that I do totally once in a blue moon.

I remember the last time I watched a match between Thailand and Iran on the night before my exams when I was in Form 2. I slept at 2am. That was one of the matches I gave full concentration on. I am not a huge fan of football.

However since Malaysia defeated Thailand that day in the SEA Games, I've been following this stuff. I went crazy over the semi-finals between Malaysia and Laos. How glad I was to see Malaysia to the finals.

The match against Vietnam this evening caused my heart to thump like crazy. This event is a total history. After 20 years without any gold medals, they did it. Yes, they did it!

I have to say it again, I am not a huge fan of football. But this one is something way too cool to be missed. So if you didn't watch it, .........(haha)

No comments: