Friday, January 15, 2010

Rain

I am not talking about that Korean dude. I'm talking about the real rain.

It rained a lot these past few days. Nights are so cold. I felt lazy to get up of bed to face the shower. Sadly it's not holiday time anymore now. If it still is, I'll be probably sleeping for the whole day. Classes were gloomy. Voices of teachers sinked in the sound of the downpour. I can't remember on which day it started to rain early in the morning, and oh, I hate walking in the rain as early as 6.20am.

Yesterday my shoes were soaked when I was on my way to the volleyball club meeting. I had to dry 'em up under the fan last night. One of my teachers said it's gonna rain for 3 days, but luckily it didn't. It didn't rain today!

On the first day it was raining in the morning, I remembered about Seasons Change. I remembered Boyd's song. Then I suddenly felt a sense of appreciation towards the rain. The song is so true. Here's the chorus:

Just put up with the time when it is drizzling
At least it enables us to see the differences
By the time the rain has subsided, the sky will brighten up and make us realise
To what extent it is worthwhile to be awaiting
Credits to ethaimusic.com

No comments: