Friday, January 29, 2010

Too Stressed...Too Serious

Not me.
At least I'm (almost) perfectly happy (at this moment). [Yeah, like in Skunk's song, "Stench"].

A really challenging week, I have to say. Gah~ I don't know how long will I make it or even survive in this situation. Now I think Endure in Silence is all about complaints regarding someone being too serious. No, I would not like that to happen. However, sadly, I don't know to who should I express these thoughts and opinions. Express it to a friend in school, people will say I'm gossiping. Keep it in my head, I'll surely be insane. So here I am.

(After taking a plate of rice + chicken curry).

Now allow me to continue. "That person" is too serious. Extremely. I don't know what to do.

Ah, just forget about it.
I don't want to end up having a bad relationship with this person.
It's just the way "that person" is.
How I hope "that person" takes some time to relax. It's not that difficult to do so.

We're just 17. That's what matters most.

[What a very unhealthy lifestyle, eating in front of the pc].

No comments: