Friday, January 8, 2010

One Week Later...

My first week going to school this week. Five tiring days, more and more tiring days to come (for sure). I still can't fight the temptation to take a nap every evening and I hate how I still can't avoid myself from it. Let's move on to the next big stuff: my results...

Oh Add Maths..Add Maths. Do I have to mention about it? EST and English made my day, Chemistry remains and maintains as always - a steady B. Bio was just okay, not too bad, but not so good. Physics with a slight penurunan (to make things easy, I am not a dictionary, and I can't find an English word for that inside my brain chambers, by the way if a brain really has chambers). Gah~. Maths, as always. I hope it stays like that forever. Okay. What else? Ah, Sejarah. (I want to make this extra fast so let us move on to the next story).

Oho, today's spot-check was hilarious. It's funny how people expected things to happen the other way round. Then after class I stayed back to help a little on class decorations/cleaning up. Deep inside my heart, I did think that it'll be way fun if I just don't attend this stuff (like some other friends) but the truth is, it's no harm helping out your classmates, don't you think so? After all the outcome is for all of the people in the class, including myself. So we became Cinderellas, wiping and scrubbing the walls (not the floor) full of shoe-prints. Way better than running out of budget to buy paint, I guess.

I can't help myself from forgetting this term created by our History teacher:- "galus". A sweet combination of "gagal-lulus", meaning those on the borderline. Perhaps you guys have already known this term but for me, wah, what a cool term that is.

I guess I have to go now. Gotta hit the books, esp my Add Maths book - tonnes of homework on Maths and Add Maths. See you guys probably next week, or the following week, or whenever I feel free to blog. Gah~




No comments: