Friday, January 29, 2010

It's Friday!

Finally here comes another Friday.

Things didn't get so cool in school. Fortunately I was able to cope with all of those trivial things. I have to admit it's tiring. It feels like it's never ending. Climbing up the stairs to the 3rd floor five days in a week for a few times a day is enough to burn my calories. The rest, I'm sure you know about it. Yes, it's tiring, but I always say to myself. THIS is the TRUE meaning of going to school. Yeah! (Now that sounds funny to me).

I joined ISCF again today. Something that I missed for about one and a half year. I'm glad that I did so. I find peace in mind and new hopes. In one hour, my anger, my already-composed-in-my-head blog post about how I feel cranky and angry about X, completely vanished. Mr. Song is excellent in sharing God's words. He's one of the teachers who I truly admire.

Jamming in the class was great, eventhough later there was an interruption. I sang my voice out for Suci Dalam Debu, who cares if my fellow classmates think that I'm gila. It's just too fun that I can't resist to do so.

The best thing about today is the jualan koperasi or so-called mega sale! Oh you never know how much I love the food there.

That sums up my Friday for this week.

...and oh, have I told you that I'll have to go to school tomorrow?
This adventure seems to be endless.

[In the mood of listening to Endless Love, the best English song ever!]

No comments: