Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My Problem(s)

It's hard for me to find/gain inspiration lately. Every time I click the "New Post" thingy, I don't know what to say/write/type. Thus, my blog is left with spider webs for months (not really).

After doing some investigation and post-mortem, I eventually came out with the ideas that:
1. The best place to get inspiration is when I am in the bathroom. Specifically, when I'm taking my bath. Perhaps the water that comes in contact with my head is the main factor.

2. I have no mood to think when I'm in front of the PC, because I have a lot of other things to do - viewing peoples' statuses on Facebook, checking out Thai songs on YouTube, learning Physics (seriously), wandering around on Wikipedia and so on and so forth.

3. Busyness. Say no-no to the Internet during school days.

4. No new stories-life is just the same like that everyday.


...and my top 5 places where I find something in my head to blog about:
1. Bathroom
2. In the car, I mean a moving car.
3. Parties, weddings, occasions, where there are lots of people to observe.
4. Shopping places. Maybe.
5. How can I forget about school??

As a conclusion, when I have the thing to say, I don't have the time and PC. When I have the time and PC, I don't have the thing to say. Hypothesis might be accepted.

No comments: