Sunday, June 27, 2010

(Really) Fast Update

First of all, I am not on-lining for fun.

Add Maths Project work leaves a huge impact in my brain. I feel the stresssssss of doing this kind of stuff which I pretty much enjoyed during my junior secondary days. Yeah, the folio days.

Okay, so my project work is pretty much 65% completed. I missed my evening nap. I'm here in front of the laptop just browsing stuffs of Add Maths. Well, now I realise the Internet has its own advantages after all.

School has been great the past few days. A lot of laughter and jokes after 3 weeks not seeing each other. My worries for Mid - Year Exam has ended, all of the papers have been returned. As usual my lowest mark still goes to Add Maths and ironically my highest mark goes to Maths. My English essay was not as bad as I thought it was going to be. It turned out that my teacher liked the story hahaha. I fact my English marks was better than my BM marks.

I played basketball last Monday - something I really wanted to do after all the days of cramming. Now that the MYE has passed, I have a greater agenda next. Trials on August. Let's just wait and see - and give out the best too.

As I said just now, this is a really fast update.

No comments: