Sunday, June 20, 2010

*Sigh*

Back to school tomorrow. No more sleeping at 4am.

The worst thing is that I will have to say hello to my Mid Year Exam results. There's no other feeling similar to this. The fear, the oh-no-what-will-I-get-for-AddMaths feeling is creeping inside me. Well, I am so not worrying about stuffs like Add Maths and Chemistry because now it feels like I'm used to it. What I worry most is my English essay. Honestly, I'm not ready to see that paper.

My hopes after this is that to speed up my progress because SPM is getting closer and closer to me. No more running away like I used to do when I was in Form 4. I have to admit, I ran away when I couldn't understand anything. Now, I know some teachers might think it's impossible for people like me to still dream for 10A+. But the word impossible is only inside the dictionary of fools, so now with hope and determination, and also faith - this second term I will take out the best of me. I'll strive to do the best. I'll struggle to see the progress, but at the same I'll enjoy my final moments of schooldays.

Don't get me wrong. I was not on-lining. Someone left the laptop vacant, so I took the chance to update my blog for the final time this holiday.

Bye for now.

No comments: