Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tweets on Blog

For some reason, twitter is cool, but isn't it weird if I tweet a lot when no one is reading? Like...when I have a few followers and my account is private. It's funny. Yep, I'm referring to myself :D

That's why I love Facebook - because when you type out what's on your mind? there is a higher probability that people (I mean friends?) will like your status or even leave a comment. Attention seeker? Probably.

However, I still love my blog because it's my own space. I can write anything without even caring whether there are readers or not. Whether people love it or not. And most importantly, (I don't know what else to say now).

DO NOT INTERRUPT ME

These are the things I'd probably tweet about if I was a Twitter freak:
  • Revisited the school. For the second time in this month aha.
  • "Don't worry, teacher. I love this school". Well, I am not lying :D
  • As time comes ticking by I start to realise there's nothing left to do, but turn my back and walk away from you :( - Silly Fools, "Enough".
  • After 4 months of holiday, I think I've developed ADHD. Can't concentrate.
  • I'm getting lazy to blog. Life is getting busier lately.
Now please allow my to sleep. Good night.

p/s: don't get me wrong, I was studying about something just now and decided to sneak into blogger muahaha (lame excuse).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i read your blog maaa. btw, i want to be your follower in twitter. heeee

Fee said...

aha thanks! follow me follow me!! :D